Monday 23 June, 2014
- The Insert Table drop-down is now limited to 20 columns x 40 rows.
- "InsertHTML is no longer a plugin - it is now part of the core editor. Any <plugin name="InsertHTML" /> entries in config xml files should be removed.
- EditLive! now supports inserting images via drag and drop from file browsers and webpages on Windows and Linux. Dragging within Internet Explorer is currently unavailable.
- New menu/toolbar item for applying languages.
- New Java API classes: AView and CursorChangeView
- Improved importing content from Word with text direction set
- New Java API class: ViewMouseListener
- New "text" attribute for customComboBox tag that specifies the text to display as a title for the combo box. See http://docs.ephox.com/display/EditLive/customToolbarComboBox
- Multiple find dialogs could be opened.
- EditLive! for ASP.NET incorrectly displayed URL encoded content
- Clicking Help freezes the editor for a few seconds
- Formatting was not removed from Headings when selection was collapsed
- ELJ bean setting focus on toolbars instead of within the editor pane when bean recieved focus
- Unfriendly error message was displayed during word import if office wasn't installed
- EditLive! crashed when invalid sizes were specified
- Urls could be opened in preview tab
- Youtube vidoes embedded via the Insert Media dialog now have "rel=0" URL parameter appended to the video URL. This prevents the screen of related videos being displayed when the video finishes.
- Splitting a table cell from within a nested element caused the editor to crash
- YouTube oEmbeds fail when user is logged in to YouTube
- Insert html dialog didn't display when certain html was on the clipboard
- Fixed track changes elements incorrectly added to document when table was resized
- Strikethrough and Underline applied on same text using either tags or css did not display both styles.
- Focus was not returning to EditLive after closing Thesaurus and Link Checker dialogs.
- German dictionary not loading with de_de locale.
- French dictionary not loading with fr_fr locale.
- ephox-visible CSS style not working on stylesheets imported from URL
- Column deletion wasn't working correctly in tables with colspanned cells.
- Word pasted link with lang parameter was being removed from link and corrupting paste
- Insert Bookmark was causing multiple elements to have the same ID when styled content was selected.