Tuesday 13 October, 2015 to Friday 16 October, 2015
Ephox will be in Dublin, Ireland for IBM Digital Experience 2015 Europe.
Join us as we learn about the market-leading IBM Digital Experience software, built on foundation IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Content Manager software. The event features both a Business Strategy and Technical program with over 100 unique sessions designed to provide attendees insight to the latest technologies, best practices and the business benefits of delivering digital experiences. Come by the Ephox booth anytime between Oct 13-16 to say hi and win some great prizes.
When you stop by our booth, you can:
- Meet with the Ephox team and learn how Ephox Editors create the best content editing experiences for both developers and users.
- Demo our latest offering - Textbox.io, the WYSIWYG editor SDK designed for anyone on any device.
- Demo WebRadar, now included in your IBM WCM license, and see Virtual Portal support out-of-the-box.
- Enter to win an Apple Watch.
Also join Ephox's, Tim Thatcher, and IBM's, Marty Lechleider, as they present Elevate and Optimize Content Marketing and Production with Next Generation Ephox Editor and Content Analtyics.
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Time: 10:30 am
Where: Meeting Room 2
We look forward to seeing you there!
Thursday 17 September, 2015
Ephox and Moxiecode have become one company, and we have been working on an initiative that brings together the best editing technology in the world.
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, September 17 at 10 a.m. PDT as we discuss how this merger will expand the technology of our WYSIWYG editors into the market and see a demonstration of:
- How the Image Tool performs a wide range of image editing tasks all within the rich text editor
- Clean copy and paste from Word
- Benefits of MoxieManager - the file and media management tool
Date: Thursday, September 17, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m. PDT
Andrew Roberts, CEO, Ephox
Michael Fromin, Director of Client Services, Ephox
Joakim Lindkvist, Co-founder of Moxiecode, Ephox
Ephox helps developers build great content creation applications. The company’s technology powers the online rich text editing in tens of thousands of apps such as WordPress, LinkedIn, Evernote and Atlassian Confluence.
Thursday 04 June, 2015
Ephox and IBM have been working closely together for over a decade to provide additional capabilities to IBM Web Content Manager users. Ephox's content reporting and analytics, WebRadar 4, is now available to all IBM WCM clients operating version 22.214.171.124 and above.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn how WebRadar can enhance the IBM WCM experience.
In this recorded webinar, we share how to:
- Identify content bottlenecks and act on them
- Automate content reporting
- Design and automate custom dashboard reports
- Create, export, share and email reports
- Run reports in minutes (not days)
- Support Virtual Portal out-of-the-box
Who should watch:
- IBM Web Content Manager users (administrators, marketing professionals, HR and operations)
- IBM Sales Team Members and Leaders
- IBM Client Technical Professionals
- IBM Business Partners
Presenter: Michael Fromin, director of client services
Used by millions of developers and authors worldwide, Ephox's rich text editing software focuses on transforming the Web production experience by enhancing the productivity and quality of website authoring and management.
Recorded June 4, 2015.