Tuesday 15 December, 2015
The TinyMCE team has been busy at work. A brand new website, new logo, new documentation and the release of version 4.3, which improves overall stability and the handling of “read-only content”.
Connect with TinyMCE cofounder Joakim Lindkvist and team on Tuesday, December 15 to learn how these improvements impact you. Our live demo will highlight:
- The new way TinyMCE handles “read-only content”
- How to add captions to images
- How live media embedding works (might include Star Wars trailers)
- How the new inline toolbar makes table editing a breeze
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Time: 10:00 a.m. PT
Michael Fromin, Director of Client Services
Joakim Lindkvist, Cofounder of TinyMCE
Andrew Roberts, CEO
*1pm US Eastern. 6pm GMT. 7pm Skellefteå. 11.30pm Mumbai. 5am Sydney.
If you can’t make it due to the time, sign up and we’ll ping you when a recording is available.
Ephox helps developers build great content creation applications. The company’s technology powers the online rich text editing in tens of thousands of apps such as WordPress, LinkedIn, Evernote and Atlassian Confluence.
Tuesday 03 November, 2015
Look out, a new way to manage your content is coming soon for IBM Web Content Manager! WebRadar was already the ultimate admin tool for WCM but with version 5’s shiny, new features you will be even more productive.
In particular, be the first to get a sneak preview of advanced search and replace capabilities. Search across all text based fields and replace words or phrases with new text.
Watch our recorded webinar and learn how to:
- Download and install WebRadar free of charge from IBM Greenhouse
- *Exclusive Preview* Search all text based fields including rich text fields
- *Exclusive Preview* Replace words or phrases with new content
- Run reports in minutes, not days
- Mass update metadata across hundreds of content items at one time
- Work with Virtual Portals
Who should watch:
- IBM Web Content Manager administrators
- IBM Business Partners who work with the Digital Experience suite
- IBMers - sales team members, technical professionals and leaders
Tim Thatcher, COO, Ephox
Michael Fromin, Director of Client Services, Ephox
Did you know?
Ephox and IBM have been working closely together to provide additional capabilities to IBM Web Content Manager users. Ephox's content reporting and analytics tool, WebRadar, is now available to all IBM WCM clients operating version 188.8.131.52 and above. Download on IBM Greenhouse.
Used by millions of developers and authors worldwide, Ephox's rich text editing software focuses on transforming the web production experience by enhancing the productivity and quality of website authoring and management.
Recorded on November 3, 2015
Tuesday 13 October, 2015 to Friday 16 October, 2015
Ephox will be in Dublin, Ireland for IBM Digital Experience 2015 Europe.
Join us as we learn about the market-leading IBM Digital Experience software, built on foundation IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Content Manager software. The event features both a Business Strategy and Technical program with over 100 unique sessions designed to provide attendees insight to the latest technologies, best practices and the business benefits of delivering digital experiences. Come by the Ephox booth anytime between Oct 13-16 to say hi and win some great prizes.
When you stop by our booth, you can:
- Meet with the Ephox team and learn how Ephox Editors create the best content editing experiences for both developers and users.
- Demo our latest offering - Textbox.io, the WYSIWYG editor SDK designed for anyone on any device.
- Demo WebRadar, now included in your IBM WCM license, and see Virtual Portal support out-of-the-box.
- Enter to win an Apple Watch.
Also join Ephox's, Tim Thatcher, and IBM's, Marty Lechleider, as they present Elevate and Optimize Content Marketing and Production with Next Generation Ephox Editor and Content Analtyics.
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Time: 10:30 am
Where: Meeting Room 2
We look forward to seeing you there!