Monday 01 June, 2015 to Thursday 04 June, 2015
Join Ephox in Atlanta for IBM Digital Experience 2015. IBM Digital Experience features both a Business Strategy and Technical program with over 120 unique sessions designed to provide attendees insight to the latest technologies, best practices and the business benefits of delivering digital experiences. Come by the Ephox booth (# 3) anytime between June 1-4 to say hi and win some great prizes.
When you stop by our booth, you can:
- Meet with the Ephox team and learn how Ephox Editors create the best content editing experiences for both developers and users.
- Demo our latest offering - Textbox.io, the WYSIWYG editor SDK designed for anyone on any device.
- Demo WebRadar, now included in your IBM WCM license, and see Virtual Portal support out of the box.
- Enter to win an Apple Watch.
Also join Ephox's, Tim Thatcher, and IBM's, Jason Cornell, as they present Elevate and Optimize Content Marketing and Production with Next Generation Ephox Editor and Content Analtyics.
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2015
Time: 3:15 pm
See you there!
Thursday 14 May, 2015
There’s big news in the world of WYSIWYG: Textbox.io 1.2 is out!
Watch our recorded webinar and see some great new features, improved quality and an upgraded underlying architecture of Textbox.io 1.2.
In this recorded webinar, we'll cover:
- Accessible UI: end users with a screen reader can now navigate the UI using only the keyboard. Your content-generation apps can now be compliant with guidelines (such as WAI-ARIA) and be usable by everyone.
- Server-side image handlers: create a server-side image upload handler in the language of your choice. Textbox.io is now easier to integrate with your language of choice. Samples included for PHP and node.js.
- And a whole lot more, including: new toolbar options for multi-lingual content support, superscript, subscript, strikethrough, table cell header relationships, image alt text, link title and iOS mobile editing improvements.
Presenter: Gavin Douglas, product manager
Used by millions of developers and authors worldwide, Ephox's rich text editing software focuses on transforming the Web production experience by enhancing the productivity and quality of website authoring and management.
Recorded on May 14, 2015.
Thursday 16 April, 2015 to Friday 17 April, 2015
Social Connections is coming to Boston this year and Ephox is proud to be a sponsor at this IBM Connections user group event focused on social collaboration technology.
Ephox will also be presenting a Solution Showcase discussing the future of content editing. Join our COO, Tim Thatcher, as he takes you on a guided tour of the next-generation rich text editor, Textbox.io. Come watch Textbox.io live in action and participate in a lively discussion about where the future of content editing is heading.
What: Ephox Solution Showcase
When: Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 1:00 pm (EDT)
Where: Auditorium 1
Also, come by our booth to say hi, see a demo and win some great prizes.
See you in Boston!