Sunday 26 January, 2014 to Thursday 30 January, 2014
Energize content creation with Ephox at IBM Connect 2014
January 26-30 | Orlando, FL
Are you headed to Orlando for IBM Connect 2014? You’re invited to stop by and ‘connect’ with the Ephox team at booth C23 any time between Jan. 26 to 29, and attend our presentation on Jan. 28.
When you visit Ephox, you can:
- Register to win one of two iPad Air tablets. No strings attached!
- Experience a demo of Ephox’s editor, “EditLive! for IBM Connections,” which helps IBM Connections users increase adoption and ‘energize life’s work.’
- Get a sneak peak of the next-generation Ephox editor.
- Learn how to integrate the Ephox editor, EditLive!, into IBM Connections, Web Content Manager and Domino.
On Jan. 28, hear from Ephox’s Andrew Roberts and Damien Fitzpatrick on why Ephox’s editor, EditLive!, is the driving value of IBM Connections -- and boldly going where no content editor has gone before. Attend for a chance to win a free iPad Air.
Presentation: "Boldly Go Where No IBM Content Editor/Author Has Gone Before"
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28
Time: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Room: Swan-Toucan 1 & 2
So please join us at C23 for your chance to win one of two iPad Air tablets and chat with the Ephox team. Then we’ll hopefully see you at our speaking session (where you just might take home the thinnest new tablet on the market).
Monday 04 November, 2013 to Friday 08 November, 2013
Accessing Higher Ground
16th Annual Accessible Media, Web and Technology Conference
Nov. 4-8 - Westminster, CO
Ephox presentation – Nov. 6 at 2:15 p.m. (MTN)
Attend this session and register to win a FREE iPad Mini!
About the presentation:
It’s a time consuming process to ensure website content is both accessible to people with disabilities and compliant with the latest Web Accessibility Content Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and U.S. Section 508 standards.
To help web content authors achieve accessibility compliance more quickly with web authoring tools, join Ephox’s accessibility expert Tom L. Smith for a 1-hour breakout session.
What attendees will learn:
- Global accessibility trends and considerations.
- How to overcome challenges related to creating accessible web content.
- Ways to adhere to WCAG 2.0 and U.S. Section 508 guidelines
- Other organizations who are streamlining the web content production process.
- How to automate accessibility compliance during the web editing process (not after).
- Tips to increasing web author productivity.
- How creating accessible content helps improve search engine optimization (SEO).
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in writing, editing, designing and/or publishing accessible compliant web content, including:
- ADA coordinators.
- Assistive technologists.
- Communications specialists.
- Disability specialists.
- Human resource personnel.
- IT managers.
- Media specialists.
- Persons with disabilities.
- Web content authors (writers).
- Web designers.
- Web programmers.
For questions about Ephox or our advanced rich text editor, EditLive!, visit Ephox at booth #4.
To register for the event, visit the Accessing Higher Ground website.
This event is presented and hosted by the Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD).
About Accessing Higher Ground
Accessing Higher Ground focuses on the implementation and benefits of Accessible Media, Universal Design and Assistive Technology in the university, business and public setting. Other topic areas cover legal and policy issues, including ADA and Section 508 compliance. Accessing Higher Ground is conducted in collaboration with Access Technology in Higher Education (ATHEN) whose purpose is to collect and disseminate best practices in access technology in the higher education environment as well as present a collective voice for the professional practice of access technology in higher education.
Friday 20 September, 2013
Webinar: What's New with EditLive! 9
Developers from around the globe are choosing EditLive! 9. Join us on 20 September and learn how we've taken the world's most advanced html editor and made it even more advanced!
Recorded on 20 September 2013
Application developers and content authors will love what's under the hood of Ephox’s rich text editor, EditLive! 9 (download now). Why, you ask? Developers get the latest HTML5, open standards and WCAG 2.0 support. And, non-technical content authors can easily embed audio, video and images from their favorite social media sites, plus preview how content will look like on mobile devices. And, much more!
So whether you’re creating a new application or enabling a team of content authors to be more productive, join Ephox on 20 September at 11 a.m. (AEST) as we host a webinar to demonstrate the latest technical and business improvements of EditLive! 9.
Developers will learn how to:
- Get the latest web standards support of any WYSIWYG rich text editor, including HTML5, WCAG 2.0 and open media standards, ensuring the longevity of web content.
- Create a fantastic user experience, enabling authors to simply click on content and make in-place edits on the fly.
- Tailor the look and feel of the user interface based on new flexible API’s, giving developers the ability to customize toolbars, mega menus and style sheets.
- Deliver a responsive editing experience without the need to eliminate dialogs, turn off spell check as-you-type or remove half a dozen features to improve speed.
IT leaders & content authors will learn how to:
- Embed social media in just a few clicks from sites like YouTube, SlideShare, Instagram, Google Maps, etc.
- See how content will look on mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Appreciate the sleek new user interface, designed to improve the user experience.
- Get the latest WCAG 2.0 accessibility reports and corrections as-you-type, ensuring content is ready for the widest possible audience and complies with the latest international accessibility guidelines.
- Take advantage of all EditLive! features, including spell check as-you-type, clean copy and paste, image importing and editing, inline track changes, hyperlink checking, and more!
See how EditLive! 9 gives content authors what’s needed to improve productivity. All while keeping website and developers happy with modern standards like HTML5 and WCAG 2.0.
Who should attend:
Web and Java developers, IT project managers, web content authors, and marketing and communications leaders. Plus, anyone interested in optimizing their web authoring experience with the most feature-rich rich text editor on the market. No technical experience required.
About the Presenter:
As VP Sales and Marketing, Tom Smith is responsible for Ephox’s worldwide sales and marketing activities. During his career, Tom has been the leader of a $140M IBM Global Services team with 250 staff, a managing director for the private equity group at Silicon Valley Bank, and the executive in charge of the IBM Venture Capital Group. Tom has extensive background in building partnerships between high-tech companies and multinational corporations.