Monday 17 March, 2014 to Tuesday 18 March, 2014
17-18 March | Breda, the Netherlands
Ephox is sponsoring and presenting at Engage 2014 (formerly Benelux Lotus Users Group or “BLUG”), and we cordially invite you to stop by our booth and ‘engage’ with the Ephox team.
When you engage with the Ephox team, you can:
- Learn how the Ephox editor, EditLive!, is the most powerful new editing experience for your Domino/Xpages applications.
- Experience a demonstration of the Ephox editor, which is now bundled into IBM Connections and IBM Web Content Manager.
- Get a free Ephox t-shirt.
If you are web-enabling your existing IBM Domino applications or building new content-centric Domino and XPages applications, please join Ephox for a bold discussion about the future of online content editing -- and boldly go where no content author has gone before.
Presentation: “How to get the most powerful editing experience for Domino/XPages applications.”
Presenters: Colin Westacott and Tom Smith
Date: Tuesday, 18 March
Time: 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. (GMT +1 hour)
Room: Room A
If you’re attending the Engage 2014, let’s connect using the #engageug hashtag.
Sunday 26 January, 2014 to Thursday 30 January, 2014
Energize content creation with Ephox at IBM Connect 2014
January 26-30 | Orlando, FL
Are you headed to Orlando for IBM Connect 2014? You’re invited to stop by and ‘connect’ with the Ephox team at booth C23 any time from Jan. 26 to 29, and attend our presentation on Jan. 28.
When you visit Ephox, you can:
- Register to win one of two iPad Air tablets. No strings attached!
- Experience a demo of Ephox’s editor, “EditLive! for IBM Connections,” which helps IBM Connections users increase adoption and ‘energize life’s work.’
- Get a sneak peak of the next-generation Ephox editor.
- Learn how to integrate the Ephox editor, EditLive!, into IBM Connections, Web Content Manager and Domino.
On Jan. 28, hear from Ephox’s Andrew Roberts and Damien Fitzpatrick on why Ephox’s editor, EditLive!, is the driving value of IBM Connections -- and boldly going where no content editor has gone before. Attend for a chance to win a free iPad Air.
Presentation: "Boldly Go Where No IBM Content Editor/Author Has Gone Before"
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 28
Time: 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Room: Swan-Toucan 1 & 2
So please join us at C23 for your chance to win one of two iPad Air tablets and chat with the Ephox team. Then we’ll hopefully see you at our speaking session (where you just might take home the thinnest new tablet on the market).
Monday 04 November, 2013 to Friday 08 November, 2013
Accessing Higher Ground
16th Annual Accessible Media, Web and Technology Conference
Nov. 4-8 - Westminster, CO
Ephox presentation – Nov. 6 at 2:15 p.m. (MTN)
Attend this session and register to win a FREE iPad Mini!
About the presentation:
It’s a time consuming process to ensure website content is both accessible to people with disabilities and compliant with the latest Web Accessibility Content Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) and U.S. Section 508 standards.
To help web content authors achieve accessibility compliance more quickly with web authoring tools, join Ephox’s accessibility expert Tom L. Smith for a 1-hour breakout session.
What attendees will learn:
- Global accessibility trends and considerations.
- How to overcome challenges related to creating accessible web content.
- Ways to adhere to WCAG 2.0 and U.S. Section 508 guidelines
- Other organizations who are streamlining the web content production process.
- How to automate accessibility compliance during the web editing process (not after).
- Tips to increasing web author productivity.
- How creating accessible content helps improve search engine optimization (SEO).
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in writing, editing, designing and/or publishing accessible compliant web content, including:
- ADA coordinators.
- Assistive technologists.
- Communications specialists.
- Disability specialists.
- Human resource personnel.
- IT managers.
- Media specialists.
- Persons with disabilities.
- Web content authors (writers).
- Web designers.
- Web programmers.
For questions about Ephox or our advanced rich text editor, EditLive!, visit Ephox at booth #4.
To register for the event, visit the Accessing Higher Ground website.
This event is presented and hosted by the Association on Higher Education and Disability (AHEAD).
About Accessing Higher Ground
Accessing Higher Ground focuses on the implementation and benefits of Accessible Media, Universal Design and Assistive Technology in the university, business and public setting. Other topic areas cover legal and policy issues, including ADA and Section 508 compliance. Accessing Higher Ground is conducted in collaboration with Access Technology in Higher Education (ATHEN) whose purpose is to collect and disseminate best practices in access technology in the higher education environment as well as present a collective voice for the professional practice of access technology in higher education.