Thursday 22 August, 2013
Webinar: Bring Web Content into the Modern Era with EditLive! 9
Recorded on August 22, 2013
Application developers and content authors will love the new user experience of Ephox’s rich text editor, EditLive! 9 (download now). Why, you ask? Developers get the latest HTML5, open standards and WCAG 2.0 support. And, non-technical content authors can easily embed audio, video and images from their favorite social media sites, plus preview how content will look like on mobile devices. And, much more!
So whether you’re creating a new application or enabling a team of content authors to be more productive, join Ephox on August 22 as we host a webinar to demonstrate the latest technical and business improvements of EditLive! 9.
Developers will learn how to:
- Get the latest web standards support of any WYSIWYG rich text editor, including HTML5, WCAG 2.0 and open media standards, ensuring the longevity of web content.
- Create a fantastic user experience, enabling authors to simply click on content and make in-place edits on the fly.
- Tailor the look and feel of the user interface based on new flexible API’s, giving developers the ability to customize toolbars, mega menus and style sheets.
- Deliver a responsive editing experience without the need to eliminate dialogs, turn off spell check as-you-type or remove half a dozen features to improve speed.
IT leaders & content authors will learn how to:
- Embed social media in just a few clicks from sites like YouTube, SlideShare, Instagram, Google Maps, etc.
- See how content will look on mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Appreciate the sleek new user interface, designed to improve the user experience.
- Get the latest WCAG 2.0 accessibility reports and corrections as-you-type, ensuring content is ready for the widest possible audience and complies with the latest international accessibility guidelines.
- Take advantage of all EditLive! features, including spell check as-you-type, clean copy and paste, image importing and editing, inline track changes, hyperlink checking, and more!
See how EditLive! 9 gives content authors what’s needed to improve productivity. All while keeping website and developers happy with modern standards like HTML5 and WCAG 2.0.
Who should attend:
Web and Java developers, IT project managers, web content authors, and marketing and communications leaders. Plus, anyone interested in optimizing their web authoring experience with the most feature-rich rich text editor on the market. No technical experience required.
About the Presenter:
As VP Sales and Marketing, Tom Smith is responsible for Ephox’s worldwide sales and marketing activities. During his career, Tom has been the leader of a $140M IBM Global Services team with 250 staff, a managing director for the private equity group at Silicon Valley Bank, and the executive in charge of the IBM Venture Capital Group. Tom has extensive background in building partnerships between high-tech companies and multinational corporations.
Wednesday 03 July, 2013
Webinar: Increase Adoption and ROI of IBM Connections with an Exceptional Editing Experience
Recorded on 3 July, 2013
Realizing expected ROI from business social software is highly dependent upon an easy user experience. If users are frustrated with the process of contributing content, whether it's uploading images or spell-checking, adoption slows and the value of the platform drops.
EditLive! is now available for IBM Connections and it provides the same easy-to-use editing experience that it has for years as the rich text editor inside IBM Web Content Manager. Join the Ephox team on a live webinar where they will show you how to accelerate the adoption and value of your IBM Connections deployment - helping to deliver the ROI expected.
This webinar will showcase how EditLive! for IBM Connections makes it easier for users to:
- Contribute quality content, upload images, spell check and more
- Collaborate with Track Changes and Commenting
- Build and maintain momentum to increase adoption
We will also demo EditLive!'s editing functionality within IBM Connections, including:
- Clean copy and paste from Microsoft Office and the browser
- Inline spell checking as-you-type with alternatives and synonyms
- Image import and editing capabilities
- Accessibility compliance checking as-you-type
- Import and format tables
- Inline track changes and commenting
- Hyperlink checking
- Content templates for standardizing blog and wiki formats
- “Pop Out” editing windows for full screen editing
Sign up now to see the live webinar, but if you can't make it on 3 July, you can still register and we will send you the recording.
Friday 28 June, 2013
Ephox is a gold sponsor of Social Connections V in Zürich, Switzerland. Social Connections is an independent IBM Connections user group for everybody working with the popular social business software. The event on June 28 will feature a full day of high-level sessions by internationally renowned speakers as well as the opportunity to talk to and exchange information with other users and experts of IBM Connections.
At the conference, Ephox will demonstrate EditLive! for IBM Connections - a feature-rich HTML editor that can help you build and maintain momentum in any Connections environment. Make sure you stop by the Ephox booth to learn more about EditLive!, and enter to win some great prizes!
To sign up, go to the Social Connections registration page.
See you in Zürich!