Thursday 21 March, 2013
Less than 2 months after IBM Connect 2013 / Lotusphere, The BeneLux Lotus User Group puts on their own version of the conference in Belgium. Ephox is sponsoring this 2-day event with over 40 high-quality sessions. The Ephox team will be on hand to talk about our latest IBM offering, EditLive! for IBM Connections.
Register today - it's free!
Monday 18 March, 2013
The theme of the 7th European e-Accessibility Forum is "Developing e-Accessibility as a Professional Skill" and will discuss how governments and organizations can increase accessibility by ensuring professionals have access to quality educational resources.
At the conference in Paris, Tom Smith, Ephox VP of Sales and Business Development, will demonstrate how to automate accessibillity complaince during the web content editing process using our advanced rich text editor, EditLive.
The forum will also address the following themes:
- The e-Accessibility profession today
- The value and immediate business relevance of e-Accessibility training
- How to plan, implement and evaluate e-Accessibility skills
- On-going professional development and knowledge management
Thursday 21 February, 2013
Ephox is proud to be a Gold sponsor at the IBM Connect / Lotusphere Comes to You hosted by TIMETOACT in Düsseldorf, Germany on February 21, 2013. Just like IBM Connect in Orlando, this event will feature exciting insider information from the Lotus community.
Ephox will host the session "Increase Adoption of IBM Connections through an Exceptional Editing Experience" where IBM Connections users will learn:
- How enhanced authoring tools can increase the number of regular contributors to your communities content.
- How to encourage content creation in IBM Connections blogs, wikis, forums, profiles and activities.
- About the barriers to creating a solid content foundation to enable collaboration in your organization.
Make sure you attend our session at 14:30 on the 21 February - and you could win an Ipad mini!