Ephox products available for 30-day free trial period include: EditLive!, Textbox.io SDK, Enterprise TinyMCE and WebRadar.
Textbox.io 18.104.22.1689 Download
- Editor configuration now has a locale option. However using more than one unique value for locale in a page is not supported.
- Syntax highlighted Code View with autocompletion is now available (using CodeMirror). Click the icon in the bottom right to switch.
- Inline Editing is now available to create a seamless WYSIWYG user experience, which automatically enables floating toolbars
- Floating draggable toolbars are now available
- iOS 8 support
- The editor interface is now available in 33 languages. The browser locale is used by default, if a matching translation is available. The locale can also be set via the editor API.
- Spell Checking is now available in 13 languages. The user interface language is used by default, if a matching dictionary is available.
- Right to left interface support for Arabic and Hebrew locales.
- Actions on custom buttons are now passed an editor reference
- Removed image Drag and Drop overlay UI. Images are now inserted where the mouse points instead of where the cursor was.
- Code View can be disabled in the editor configuration object.
- new getSelectedText API
- Image "src" attributes were not all updated before the uploadImages() callback was fired
- Text did not wrap correctly on mobile browsers with long continuous lines in the content
- Pressing enter at the end of a heading with inline styles did not convert the next line to a paragraph
- Issues performing undo operations after auto-capitalization in a table
- The "loaded" event fires not only once but every time the editor goes from full screen to normal
- Converting a selection to list block items when there are new lines in between inserts unwanted bullets
- The "loaded" event was incorrectly firing when the user switched to fullscreen or back, in addition to on load
- Changing the font size on a misspelled word would sometimes result in a partial underline
- The cursor position was incorrect after using the insertHtmlAtCursor API
- Input filters were not applied to content added with the insertHtmlAtCursor API
- Text could not be selected within the help dialog
- Pressing backspace with an image selected in Internet Explorer would sometimes navigate back
- When an image upload timed out, the failed image was not converted to base64 on save
- Pressing enter in the "web image url" dialog field submitted the outer web form containing TBIO
- Spelling highlights were not filtered out when copying and pasting within the editor
- Text Alignment and Font Weight styles could leak from the outer page into the editor UI
- Nested submenus with custom buttons failed with a translation error
EditLive 22.214.171.124 Download
- Corrected issues in German translation.
- Fixed errors in Slovak translations.
- Images now work inside <dt> elements.
- Fixed some issues with using the properties set in the cell properties dialog.
- Default charset for processing HTTP responses with content-type "application/xml" is now UTF-8.
TinyMCE 4 Enterprise 4.1.0-110Download
- Ephox TinyMCE based upon: commit: f80191533de3c78964b17499355c49fce25086ed based on 4.1.0 date: Thu Jun 19 10:35:38 EST 2014
TinyMCE 3 Enterprise 3.5.x-121Download
- Ephox TinyMCE based upon: commit: e28af2a508b9e9b02c75d84f168b82c6cc39019c based on 3.x date: Fri Jan 23 09:22:34 AEST 2015
EditLive for IBM WCM 126.96.36.199Download
Includes EditLive! version 188.8.131.52.
- Jar manifest changes required for Java 7u45.
- Extra scrollbars were shown when editor tabs were turned off
- Fixed compatibility with custom WCM buttons.
Includes EditLive! version 184.108.40.206.
- Added support for Table of Contents macros in Wikis.
- Merged the Image Upload Plugin into the main EditLive jar file, which reduces load time in some situations.
- Added a media service (oembed) entry for youtube https
- Removed Create/Remove section menu items from OEM configuration
- EditLive was not loading in the Profiles app
- EditLive was stealing focus from the "Tags" fields in community creation
- EditLive was attempting to load on unsupported java versions
- When creating a new community, the "Members" popup would not close. As such, EditLive was not returning from background mode and was unusable.
- Images uploaded to public communities were prompting for password
- Images were failing to upload to connections servers that had gzip compression enabled
- Install and uninstall script was failing on AIX.
- Disable Event Notifications for Images stored in Files when they are downloaded.
- Remove "Link to Files" button from apps within Communities.
- EditLive! didn't pass through the editor ID when performing a raiseEvent from a custom button.
- Loading spinners were not being hidden on the Profiles, About Me page.
WebRadar 220.127.116.11 Download
- Performance improvements in the data extraction process, including
- Minimized the impact of "missing dependency" cascades in the data extraction process.
- Improved the handling of non-existing or disabled libraries
- Addressed the issue where a StackOverflow occurs on UI dropdown.
- Addressed the issue where Multi-Edit Summary displayed incorrect Workflow State condition.
- Addressed issue where problems occurred processing Expired content items with Drafts in WCM 7/8.
EditLive 18.104.22.1689 Download
- The Insert Table drop-down is now limited to 20 columns x 40 rows.
- "InsertHTML is no longer a plugin - it is now part of the core editor. Any <plugin name="InsertHTML" /> entries in config xml files should be removed.
- The EditLive! code signing certificate has been updated as of EditLive! 22.214.171.124, with an expiry in March, 2017.
- EditLive! now supports inserting images via drag and drop from file browsers and webpages on Windows and Linux. Dragging within Internet Explorer is currently unavailable.
- New menu/toolbar item for applying languages.
- New Java API classes: AView and CursorChangeView
- Improved importing content from Word with text direction set
- New Java API class: ViewMouseListener
- Insert HTML Fragment dialog now has syntax highlighting
- Display hyperlink icon overlay on images within hyperlinks. Hover displays href.
- Added support for CSS color names "pink" and "magenta"
- Scrollable menus
- New "text" attribute for customComboBox tag that specifies the text to display as a title for the combo box. See http://docs.ephox.com/display/EditLive/customToolbarComboBox
- Multiple find dialogs could be opened.
- EditLive! for ASP.NET incorrectly displayed URL encoded content
- Clicking Help freezes the editor for a few seconds
- Formatting was not removed from Headings when selection was collapsed
- ELJ bean setting focus on toolbars instead of within the editor pane when bean recieved focus
- Unfriendly error message was displayed during word import if office wasn't installed
- EditLive! crashed when invalid sizes were specified
- Urls could be opened in preview tab
- Youtube vidoes embedded via the Insert Media dialog now have "rel=0" URL parameter appended to the video URL. This prevents the screen of related videos being displayed when the video finishes.
- Splitting a table cell from within a nested element caused the editor to crash
- YouTube oEmbeds fail when user is logged in to YouTube
- Insert html dialog didn't display when certain html was on the clipboard
- Fixed track changes elements incorrectly added to document when table was resized
- Strikethrough and Underline applied on same text using either tags or css did not display both styles.
- Focus was not returning to EditLive after closing Thesaurus and Link Checker dialogs.
- German dictionary not loading with de_de locale.
- French dictionary not loading with fr_fr locale.
- ephox-visible CSS style not working on stylesheets imported from URL
- Column deletion wasn't working correctly in tables with colspanned cells.
- Word pasted link with lang parameter was being removed from link and corrupting paste
- Insert Bookmark was causing multiple elements to have the same ID when styled content was selected.
- List Properties dialog doesn't open when list in table is selected.
- List property change was not working properly for lists within a table.
- Html ndash entity was being removed.
- When using setResizableSections EditLive didn't display scrollbars in the applet pop-out window
- isDirty/isEditableSectionDirty state was not persisting when switching between tabs.
- EditLive! incorrectly merged hyperlinks when styles were applied to 'a' tags.
- Splitting <th> tags caused NPE.
- Image Properties dialog displayed incorrectly in RTL locales when images had long URLs.
- Updates in code view not persisting when modifying large documents.
- Hyperlinks created with preceding newline inserted incorrectly.
- Table borders weren't collapsing when spacing was altered via the Table Properties dialog.
- Insertion of Japanese text using an IME keyboard was causing editor to hang.
- Bullet points were not being rendered correctly (wrong size).
- Inserting a hyperlink with blank text now uses the href as the text.
- Couldn't tab into the Table Alignment field in the Table Properties dialog.
- Updated Dutch translations.
- Spell-checking: If no dictionary is available for the specified country, use a default for the specified language instead of the global default (e.g. French for French (Canada)).
- EditLive now inserts url() around table background image addresses and can handle CSS keywords none, inherit and initial.
- Image import from MS Word content was not working correctly in some cases.
- List indent changes should not use track changes text colour
- Text alignment and vertical alignment couldn't be reset to default in table properties.
- Image upload wasn't working with custom HTTP headers.
- Merging table cells now removes unnecessary colspans.
- Intermittent incorrect rendering of floating image wihin div.
- Improved CSS resolution in rendering
- EditLive no longer interacts "system selection clipboard", due to stability issues in Java on Linux.
- Spell-checker incorrectly marked Track Changes content.
- Corrected some Dutch translations.
- Corrected some Brazilian translations.
- Changing inline styles for links now works correctly.
- Improved clipboard behaviour.
- Browse button for background images in table properties is not hidden anymore when allowLocalImages=false (library images can be inserted).
- Height attribute of row is now considered when calculating row height (not only the height attributes of its cells).
- Corrected position of Confirm Untracked Change Dialog.
- Full review of Dutch translations.
- Making an image a hyperlink caused the image to be removed.
- Toolbar buttons were displaying incorrectly on Retina MacBook Pros.
- Invalid HTML tags caused EditLive! to hang without warning.
- Reduced spinner timeout for ELJ startup, now more browsers are blocking java plugin startup by default.
- Trial days remaining shown in About Dialog.
- Corrected translations for element Section.
- Improved layout of Image Properties dialog.
- Improved layout of Object Properties dialog.
- Fix for color picker in Linux.
- Removed text artefacts from color chooser in Linux.
- Improved separator lines of color chooser.
- Color of Horizontal Rule was displayed incorrectly.
- Width fixed in scrollable menus.
EditLive for IBM WCM 126.96.36.199Download
This version is no longer under support
Includes EditLive! version 188.8.131.52.
- Insert Link to Remote Document did not work in WCM 8
- Jar manifest changes required for Java 7u45.
- Set http layer manager to "sun" to work around an issue with Java 7u45.
- Jar manifest changes added to language packages